We all love a good pizza, wouldn’t it be even better if you could have a healthy one. Check out this recipe to keep things on the healthy side as well as satisfying that pizza craving.
1x Chicken Breast
1x Red Onion (Sliced)
2x Roma tomatoes (Sliced)
200g Feta Cheese or Goats Cheese
Handful of Fresh Basil
Pesto (preferably home made)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced
2. Use a little grape seed oil in a pain and cook chicken until browned, remove from pan and set aside
3. Toast the Rye Wraps in the oven until brown and slightly crispy best if put on a pizza tray. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool
4. Put tomato paste followed by pesto on the base of the rye wrap
5. Follow with red onion, chicken, spinach, fresh basil, tomatoes
6. Crumble either feta or goats cheese over the top
7. Place in oven until cheese has slightly melted and base has become crispy.
8. Remove and let cool a little before cutting and serving
The picture has got a slight amount of mozzarella cheese on the top. This is completely optional.